Just starting day 5 of my #KetoDiet and so far so good! I have had a few “sweet” cravings, but so far really the #KetoFlu has been beyond manageable. I am honestly surprised at how well it’s been going.
If I feel a little bit of a headache or nausea coming on, I just sip some Bouillon Broth and BOOM, gone. It’s all about getting that sodium in.
I’ve had more sodium in the last 4 days then i probably have in the last month, and I have ZERO inflammation and water retention. what? What IS this sorcery!?
So, as I dive head first into this #KetoLifestyle, I’ve been scouring for new recipe options. One of the recipes I found, that I’m obsessing over is for 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Cookies. When I have the Stevia/Splenda crystals, it’s gonna be on like Donkey Kong.
I’ve been intrigued by the #FatBombs that everyone raves about, so I took to my own variation from a couple recipes I’ve seen.
Peanut Butter BACON Bombs!
Oh. Mylanta. Yes.
I hope you like them as much as I do! Enjoy!
Peanut Butter Bacon Bombs
(Ketogenic Diet Fat Source)
12 Servings (macros below)
3/4 C. Coconut Oil (Melted)
9 1/2 T Smuckers Natural Peanut Butter
2 Packets Splenda
8T Salted Butter (Melted)
6 Strips Farmland Applewood Thick Cut Bacon (crispy & chopped up small)
1. In a Bowl, Mix together the Coconut Oil, Peanut Butter, Splenda and Butter
2. Pour mixture into a large measuring cup or other dish for easier pouring.
3. Line a Muffin Tin with Paper Cups
4. Evenly distribute the mixture between all 12 cups.
5. Sprinkle the tops with chopped bacon
6. Freeze until solid.
7. Transfer to container or ziploc and store in fridge.